Press Style Automatic Numbering Heads
Automatic numbering heads are typically used for high volume production marking where automatic wheel advance is required to stamp consecutive numbering sequences such as product codes, part numbers, serial numbers, etc. They provide an ideal solution for when rapid, accurate, and consecutive marking is required.
Our automatic numbering heads are available in a variety of different styles and configurations for both numbering and lettering depending on your application.
Click here for more information on our line of Impact Presses.
- Heavy duty wheels, frame and shaft
- One piece frame and shank made of heat treated alloy steel
- A variety of shanks are available (standard shank is 1" diameter x 1-1/4" or 2" long)
- Available Character Sizes: 1/32", 3/64”, 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16", and 3/8" (wheel diameter and frame size increase proportionately)
- Maximum number of wheels is 12 (depending on the character size and only the first 6 can advance automatically)
Characters on Standard Wheels:
- Figures 1 to 0 (10 division)
- Letters A to M and blank (14 division)
- Letters N to Z and blank (14 division)
- Indexed wheels for direct reading
- Custom engraved wheels and special character styles (letter wheels, low stress, condensed, reverse, and flat face characters)
- Hot stamping equipment