Press Style Manual Numbering Heads
Manual change numbering heads are typically used for lower volume marking requirements. The wheels are manually advanced with a spanner wrench and provide accurate and permanent marking. The same character sequence is retained after each impression is made, unless changed by the operator with spanner wrench. They provide an ideal solution for stamping repetitive sequences such as product codes, part numbers, serial numbers, etc.
Our manual numbering heads are available in a variety of different styles and configurations for both numbering and lettering depending on your application.
Click here for more information on our line of Impact Presses.
- Heavy duty wheels, frame and shaft
- One piece frame and shank made of heat treated alloy steel
- A variety of shanks are available (standard shank is 1" diameter x 1-1/4" or 2" long)
- Available Character Sizes: 1/32", 3/64”, 1/16”, 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16”, and 1/4” (wheel diameter and frame size increase proportionately)
- Maximum number of wheels is 18 (depending on the character size)
Characters on Standard Wheels:
- Figures 1 to 0, dash, and blank (12 division)
- Letters A to M and blank (14 division)
- Letters N to Z and blank (14 division)
- Indexed wheels for direct reading
- Custom engraved wheels and special character styles (letter wheels, low stress, condensed, reverse, and flat face characters)
- Hot stamping equipment