Durable Technologies’ dot peen marking systems, often referred to as pin stamp marking, is a direct part marking process used to mark alpha-numeric characters, logos, 2D Data Matrix barcodes and much more in precise, low stress dot patterns.
Dot peen marking technology is one of the most versatile marking solutions on the market today. Dot peen marking equipment capabilities range from simple nameplate requirements to completely integrated solutions for marking directly onto fabricated components in-line.
While benchtop dot peen marking systems can be a great marking solution, there are times when a traditional benchtop marking station is not ideal due to the size, weight or orientation of the part. For these situations Durable Technologies offers a number of portable dot peen markers to solve your direct marking requirements.
Portable, hand-held marking systems are suited for marking heavy materials or parts too large to be handled easily. Lightweight and ergonomic yet still rugged, these machines can mark a wide range of materials from plastics to metals up to 62 HRC.
Benefits of portable dot peen marking systems from Durable Technologies:
- Marking of heavy or cumbersom parts, metals up to 62 HRC
- Electromagnetic dot marking stylus assembly - No air supply required
- Low cost of ownership - Few consumables
- Robust and reliable - Cast aluminum body and handle
- High performance - Constant precision and quality
- Simple and user-friendly
- Lightweight, mobile, ergonomic and flexible
- Electronic controller is fully programmable
- Suitable for Aerospace applications (creates very little stress on the parts being marked)
Options For Portable Dot Peen Systems:
- Column and base for benchtop marking
- Cart and battery
- Barcode reader
- Hook and balancing system
- Extended maintenance kit
- Customized front plates (magnetic clamping)
This post was published on March 13, 2013 and updated on March 1, 2017.