With the Inline CNC Marking Head it’s possible to mark the part while still setup in the machine, eliminating costly secondary operations, additional equipment and labor.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
The patented In-Carousel design and compact size easily positions in tool magazine or turret without interfering with machine components or work piece. Individual steel type and logos available
- Holds up to (15) 1/16" characters
- Standard characters sizes include 1/16", 3/32",1/8", 5/32", and 3/16" (custom sizes also available)
- Integrated type holder
- CNC Marks in less than one second
- Adjustable and Uniform marking depth
- Precise marking location repeatability
- Positive Locking
- Easy type change-over
- CNC mark steel, CNC mark aluminum, CNC mark titanium
- Accepts Blank Spacers
Designed to work in conjunction with CNC Machining and Turning Centers, as well as any Manual Turning, Milling or Drilling Machines.
With the IN-MACHINE MARKING HEAD you can mark requirements for:
- Date codes
- Part numbers
- Company name
- Company logo
- Two stamp holding systems available: Integrated Type Holder or ER Collet Chuck to hold your own customized stamps.
- Shank Sizes: 20mm, 25mm, 3/4” and 1"