Our Enclosed Laser Marking Systems are effective tools for direct part marking for Traceability, Branding and Product Adornment. This non-contact, high-speed method of part marking does not require hard-tooling, making it a versatile solution for both short and long run production cycles.
DuraLase Fiber Laser is ideal for laser marking, laser engraving, and laser etching for industrial applications.
Our Compact and Modular design is bundled with DuraLase™ an intuitive Laser Marking Software Package which has been designed for simple configuration of jobs that may incorporate graphics, text, serialization and both 1D and 2D Barcode Symbologies.
Manufactured in the USA using State-of-the-Art components which are mounted to a solid billet aluminum superstructure which incorporates an integral T-Slot work surface for rapid job changeover and set-up, the DuraLase Line of Laser Markers are ready to run straight out of the box. We have bundled the hardware, software and PC as a complete system, all you provide is a 100-VAC 15amp outlet and workbench.
Our DuraLase DL Series Fiber lasers deliver results you can see:
- Large range of Materials Marked
- No Consumables
- Zero Maintenance
- 100,000+ Hours of Use
- Environmentally Friendly – Low Power Consumption and Energy Efficient
- Air Cooled
- No Alignment or Adjustment of Optics
- Compact Integrated Design
- Large 22" x 17" Work Surface
- T-Slotted work table
- Red aiming focusing tool
- Safe, fully interlocked Class I Enclosure
- Air-Cooled with Low Power Consumption
- Mobile Platform with Modular Design
- Programmable Motorized Z-Axis
- Rotary device for 360-deg rotation and marking of parts
- PC and laser control software
- DataMatrix Codes
- Over 30 File Formats for Import Including DXF, JPG and BMP
- Simplified Serialization using internal tools or direct linking to external file/database