Durable-Technologies Branding Irons
The powerful and durable performance of a Durable Technologies electric branding iron produces a permanent, indelible, imperishable brand, time after time. We engineer our products to live through the most arduous and demanding use so you can be confident of a lifetime’s reliable service. Our branding irons are built around an ultra-strong, alloy-steel, hexagonal heater head that can be clamped in a vise or fixture for use or disassembly. We use only high chrome content element wire plus the best grade high dielectric mica insulation available in the world.
Maximum die to heater contact and very efficient heat transfer is guaranteed by the tapered seat which is unique to our branding equipment. The screw fitting of the die into the iron’s heater head enables a positive, secure fit. All Durable Mecco branding irons have a hardwood handle shaped for a cool, comfortable grip. A simple but durable stand comes with each iron.
Safety is assured by fitting a flexible, burn-, water- and oil-resistant, neoprene 3-wire grounded power cord to every iron in our range. Our branding irons, 250 watts power and above feature heat deflector discs for added comfort. With an occasional repair, performed by yourself or at one of our repair centers, the Durable Mecco branding iron you buy today can be the one you are using for the next 2 decades or longer. All parts are independently replaceable.
BRANDING IRON FEATURES
- Precision element wound around a high conductivity core provides consistent die temperature and a long service life.
- Ultra strong, nickel-plated alloy steel case can be clamped in a vise for easy maintenance.
- Hardwood handle ensures a cool grip.
- Burn resistant, extra flexible, neoprene power cord.
- Dies can be supplied blank or engraved to your specification.
- All major parts (heater, handle and cord) are user replaceable
- Three-wire grounded construction
- S-12 iron holder included with each iron.